SUMMER WARDROBE GIVEAWAY
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following contest is intended for Canadian residents only and is governed by Canadian law. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- The Summer Wardrobe Giveaway contest (the “Contest”) runs from Tuesday, June 12th, 2018 at 12:01 a.m. (EST) until Tuesday June 26th, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (EST) (the “Contest Entry Period”).
- You can enter by (1) be a follower of @suzyshierofficial on Instagram (2) Liking the official Summer Wardrobe giveaway post on @suzyshierofficial Instagram account (AND) by (3) tagging a friend in the comments section of the official giveaway post on the Instagram account @suzyshierofficial (OR) by being tagged by a friend in the comments of the official giveaway post on the Instagram account @suzyshierofficial
- There will be A TOTAL OF TWO (2) PRIZES. The prize will be (1) $100 Suzy Shier gift card which is redeemable at any Suzy Shier location or online at http://suzyshier.com. The winner will be selected in a random draw on June 27th, 2018. Only one (1) prize per individual will be awarded. The draw will be held from all eligible entries received on or before the date of the draw. The potential winner will be notified by an agent of Suzy’s Inc. (the “Sponsor”) by telephone or e-mail within the (7) day period immediately following the date of the draw. In order to win a Prize (defined below), the potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question (the “Skill-Testing Question”) which will be administered by the Sponsor’s agent by e-mail, as a condition of winning. Should the potential winner not be reached within the seven (7) day period following first attempt for any reason, including, but not limited to, the fact that the potential winner has a call privacy feature on his/her telephone, or if the potential winner is unable to answer the Skill-Testing Question, or if the potential winner does not meet all of the Contest conditions as set out herein, the Prize shall be automatically forfeited by that potential winner and an additional draw will be made from among the remaining eligible entries received on or before the relevant date and time for the applicable draw to determine an alternate winner. An agent of the Sponsor will notify the potential winner within seven (7) business days following such additional draw and such draw will be otherwise subject to the same conditions as set out in this paragraph. No telephone contact will be made or other correspondence sent to any Contest entrants other than the potential winner who is selected.
- Online entry forms and valid entries using Facebook will be received and/or published no later than 11:59 p.m. (EST) on the final day of the Contest Entry Period. An entrant may only enter the Contest via the methods described above.
- There will be a total of TWO (2) (“Prizes”) awarded. The Prize consists of (1) $100 Suzy Shier gift card redeemable at any Suzy Shier location or online at http://suzyshier.com. The Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize for another prize of approximately the same retail value, in its discretion without prior notice. The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other substitutes.
- No purchase is required to enter or win. Limit of two (2) entries per entrant. The odds of winning will be dependent on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Entry Period.
- The Contest is open to all residents of Canada who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of submitting their online entry forms, provided that a parent or legal guardian must accept the Prize and answer the Skill-Testing Question on behalf of the potential winner if the potential winner is under the age of majority in such potential winner’s province of residence. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Contest is not open to employees, representatives and agents of the Sponsor, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and members of their respective immediate families.
- All entries shall automatically become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for entries not received or not considered eligible due to incomplete, unclear or indecipherable information, failed or interrupted network connections or other mechanical or technical problems, however caused, including a busy phone signal. The Sponsor shall have no liability for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website or features on the website during the Contest Entry Period, for any problems, including the failure to have cookies enabled, or mechanical or technical malfunction of, or damage to, any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, for failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Sponsor for any reason, for damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers”.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion; to cancel or suspend the Contest at any time without notice should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of the Contest rules. Should any such attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. 11. As a condition of winning, the potential winners must sign a Declaration and Release confirming compliance with the Contest rules and regulations, and releasing the Sponsor and any other person or entity associated in any way with the Contest, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, from any and all liability relating to or arising from or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, liability arising from the acceptance of the Prize as awarded. Upon successfully answering the Skill-Testing Question and returning a signed Declaration and Reldds of winning the Contest depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. ease, the selected entrant will be declared the winner of the Contest (“Winner”).
- By entering the Contest, each entrant, or if an entrant is under the age of majority, his/her parent or legal guardian on his/her behalf, automatically consents to the use and publication of the entrant’s name, city of residence, photograph, voice and/or image for any publicity and programming purposes, commercial or otherwise, in any and all media used by the Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies with respect to the Contest, without payment or compensation, throughout the world in perpetuity.
- Further, by entering the Contest, each entrant automatically accepts and agrees to be bound by these Contest rules and regulations, which are subject to change without notice to Contest entrants. By entering the Contest, each entrant automatically releases the Sponsor and any other person or entity associated in any way with the Contest, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and their respective advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability relating to or arising from or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, the selection of the Prize Winner and the administration of the Contest.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, close or suspend the Contest for any reason at any time during the Contest Entry Period, in its discretion and without prior notice. 15. Any dispute relating to the Contest (including, without limitation, a dispute as to whether an entrant has complied with all of the Contest rules and regulations) shall be resolved by the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, and the decision of the Sponsor shall prevail. All decisions of the Sponsor shall be final.
- With respect to the residents of Quebec, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des Alcools, Des Courses et des Jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- The Contest and the terms and conditions contained in these Contest rules and regulations shall be governed exclusively by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be adjudicated solely in the applicable court in Toronto, Ontario.
- The online entry forms and valid entries published on Facebook will be used to select and contact the Contest Winner and potential winners, in accordance with these Contest rules and regulations. In addition, such information will be used by the Sponsor to add entrants to the Sponsor’s database unless you have indicated otherwise on your ballot or online entry form and will be used by the Sponsor internally in accordance with the Sponsor’s privacy rules and policies. For additional information concerning the Sponsor’s privacy rules and policies, visit https://suzyshier.com/pages/privacy-policy.