See below for current store openings and Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates on store openings in your area.
STORES CURRENTLY OPEN
Mega Centre Rive Sud, Levis
Carrefour Trois Rivieres, Trois Rivieres
Mega Centre St Bruno, St Bruno
Montreal Premium Outlet, Mirabel
Mega Centre Notre Dame, Laval
482 Rue Ste. Catherine Quest, Montreal
Blue Bonnet, Montreal
Cambridge Outlet, Cambridge
Hurontario Outlet, Brampton
Orfus Rd Outlet, Toronto
Piazza Del Sole, Woodbridge
Heartland Town Centre, Mississauga
Trinity Commons, Brampton
Burloak Centre , Oakville
Canada One, Niagara Fall
Calgary Eaton Centre, Calgary
Londonderry Mall, Edmonton
Cross Iron Mills, Calgary
Sunridge Mall, Calgary
Edmonton Premium Outlet, Edmonton
Edmonton City Centre, Edmonton
West Edmonton Mall, Edmonton
Sherwood Park Mall, Sherwood Park
Prairie Mall Shopping Center, Grande Prairie
Bower Place Mall, Red Deer
Tsawwassen Mills, Tsawwassen
Capilano Mall, North Vancouver
Guildford Town Centre, Surrey
Brentwood Town Centre, Burnaby
Lougheed Mall, Burnaby
Coquitlam Centre, Coquitlam
Cherry Lane Shopping Centre, Penticton
Seven Oaks, Abbotsford
Central City Shopping City, Surrey
Queensborough landing, New Westminster
Portage Place, Winnipeg
Outlet Collection, Winnipeg
St. Vital Shopping Centre, Winnipeg
Southland Mall, Regina
The Centre, Saskatoon
Mayflower Mall, Sydney
Mic Mac Mall, Darthmouth
McAllister Place, Saint John
Uptown Centre, Fredericton
Sugarloaf Mall, Atholville
Charlottetown Mall, Charlottetown
SUZY’S COVID – 19 SAFETY PLAN
- All our stores have had a thorough cleaning and disinfecting prior to opening.
- All staff have received a comprehensive ‘Guideline for a safe return to work’ prior to starting.
- Before returning to work every staff member receives our health and safety checklist and has signed off acknowledging their understanding and responsibility to comply to all our health and safety guidelines.
- Prior to every shift, our employees will be screened by the Manager on Duty to ensure they are fit to be working. Anyone who has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days must self-isolate at home; symptoms include fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and new muscle aches or headache.
- Anyone under the direction of the provincial health officer to self-isolate must follow those instructions
- Anyone who has arrived from outside of Canada, or who is a contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case, to self-isolate for 14 days and monitor for symptoms
- Employees who are sick must stay home. Any employee who is deemed to be sick or become sick while working, will be sent home and advised to use the self-assessment provided by the local health authorities.
- PPE - We are providing face masks and hand sanitizer for all our employees. In addition, hand sanitizer will be accessible throughout our stores for our customers. Guidelines for proper use, removal and disposal of all PPE have been posted on every store’s Health and Safety Board.
- All our employee washrooms will be fully stocked with soap to ensure compliance to Canada Health hand washing guidelines.
- Stores are supplied with cleaning products that have been approved for use in Canada.
- High touchpoints have been identified, such as pin pads, doorknobs, counter tops, chairs, etc… and will be cleaned hourly as a minimum throughout the day
- Fitting rooms will be open, unless otherwise stipulated according to province legislation – under the following guidelines
- Alternate fitting rooms will be used
- Hand sanitizer will be available in fitting room area for customer to use prior to entering a fitting room
- Product tried on and not purchased will be quarantined for 24 hours
- A complete cleaning with disinfectant will be done after every customer visit.
- Staff are aware of the number of customers and staff allowed in our stores at one time and will be enforcing this as required.
- Markers have been placed on the floor by our cash desk and fitting room area identifying safe physical distancing of 2 metres/6 feet apart.
- Signage has been placed at every store entrance highlighting key safety precautions according to government authorities.
- While risks posed from handling cash are no greater than those posed by touching other common surfaces like doorknobs, handrails, and counters, we will be asking customers if they can use a contactless payment method. If this is not possible employees will wash hands immediately following or use hand sanitizer.
- New guidelines and protocols have been put in place to minimize contact between our employees and any individuals making deliveries.
Covid-19 has changed the way we live and work. The most important thing is that we all stay safe. We must all play a key role in ensuring our own personal safety as well as the safety of those around us. It is our objective to bring our business back in a safe and efficient manner.