GREAT NEWS! ALL OF OUR STORES ARE NOW OPEN
Click Here to find a Suzy store near you.
A MESSAGE TO OUR SUZY FRIENDS, CUSTOMERS AND FAMILY
On behalf of the entire team at Suzy Shier, we'd like to thank you for your loyalty and ongoing support through these unprecedented times. All of our stores are now open and your health, and the health of our employees, remain our number one priority. We want to ensure you that we are taking a thoughtful approach and that we're creating a store environment that is safe for everyone. All public health guidelines are being respected, and we are confident we can ensure the safety and well-being of our employees and customers.
As always, thank you for your continued loyalty. We look forward to seeing you.
SUZY’S COVID – 19 SAFETY PLAN
- All our stores have had a thorough cleaning and disinfecting prior to opening.
- All staff have received a comprehensive ‘Guideline for a safe return to work’ prior to starting.
- Before returning to work every staff member receives our health and safety checklist and has signed off acknowledging their understanding and responsibility to comply to all our health and safety guidelines.
- Prior to every shift, our employees will be screened by the Manager on Duty to ensure they are fit to be working. Anyone who has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days must self-isolate at home; symptoms include fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and new muscle aches or headache.
- Anyone under the direction of the provincial health officer to self-isolate must follow those instructions
- Anyone who has arrived from outside of Canada, or who is a contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case, to self-isolate for 14 days and monitor for symptoms
- Employees who are sick must stay home. Any employee who is deemed to be sick or become sick while working, will be sent home and advised to use the self-assessment provided by the local health authorities.
- PPE - We are providing face masks and hand sanitizer for all our employees. In addition, hand sanitizer will be accessible throughout our stores for our customers. Guidelines for proper use, removal and disposal of all PPE have been posted on every store’s Health and Safety Board.
- All our employee washrooms will be fully stocked with soap to ensure compliance to Canada Health hand washing guidelines.
- Stores are supplied with cleaning products that have been approved for use in Canada.
- High touchpoints have been identified, such as pin pads, doorknobs, counter tops, chairs, etc… and will be cleaned hourly as a minimum throughout the day
- Fitting rooms will be open, unless otherwise stipulated according to province legislation – under the following guidelines
- Alternate fitting rooms will be used
- Hand sanitizer will be available in fitting room area for customer to use prior to entering a fitting room
- Product tried on and not purchased will be quarantined for 24 hours
- A complete cleaning with disinfectant will be done after every customer visit.
- Staff are aware of the number of customers and staff allowed in our stores at one time and will be enforcing this as required.
- Markers have been placed on the floor by our cash desk and fitting room area identifying safe physical distancing of 2 metres/6 feet apart.
- Signage has been placed at every store entrance highlighting key safety precautions according to government authorities.
- While risks posed from handling cash are no greater than those posed by touching other common surfaces like doorknobs, handrails, and counters, we will be asking customers if they can use a contactless payment method. If this is not possible employees will wash hands immediately following or use hand sanitizer.
- New guidelines and protocols have been put in place to minimize contact between our employees and any individuals making deliveries.
SOME IMPORTANT UPDATES
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
Returns and exchanges for online purchases made from July 7, 2020 onwards are now being accepted in our Suzy stores. Please ensure to bring a copy of your original invoice and note that items marked “Final Sale” will not be accepted. Online orders can also be returned to our warehouse. More information on how to return your order can be found here.
Our distribution centre is working around the clock to fulfill and ship your orders safely. Our shipping partners are also facing their own set of challenges and delays therefore your order will take longer than usual to get to you. Thank you for your patience as we get through this together.
With reduced warehouse staff, refunds will take longer to process than normal. You should expect to receive your refund within 5-7 business days.
SHIP TO STORE:
Our ship-to-store service is available again. Orders placed online can be shipped to your local Suzy store for free. You can also continue to have your order shipped directly to you for free for order over $99. More information about our ship to store service can be found here
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? CHECK OUT OUR FAQ SECTION
Covid-19 has changed the way we live and work. The most important thing is that we all stay safe. We must all play a key role in ensuring our own personal safety as well as the safety of those around us. It is our objective to bring our business back in a safe and efficient manner.