RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
ONLINE RETURN POLICIES
- Return requests must be made within 30 days from the order date as indicated on the original invoice.
- Returns must be accompanied by the original invoice.
- Merchandise must be in its original packaging, unwashed, with merchandise tickets attached.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original method of payment. For orders paid by PayPal, if you use our warehouse return option, your PayPal account will be credited. If you go to a Suzy store, please note that our stores cannot currently credit your PayPal account and the refund amount will be issued as a store credit.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for shipping fees incurred in the return process.
- If the item received was damaged, it can be replaced for the same item, if available, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All gift cards, bodysuits and face masks are FINAL SALE. No refunds or exchanges allowed.
- Merchandise in our “SALE” section and/or items discounted by 50% off or more of the original price are FINAL SALE and not eligible for exchanges or refunds, in store or online.
- US orders: Once your return request is approved, please send your items to our warehouse using USPS (United States Postal Service).
RETURNING / EXCHANGING IN STORE
Online orders can be returned or exchanged at any Suzy store location (excluding outlet stores). Please bring your items with your order invoice. All invoices are printed and shipped with your package. Once the return is accepted, you can either exchange the item or return it for a refund which will be processed to your original method of payment. Please note that our stores cannot currently credit your PayPal account and the refund amount will be issued as a store credit.
Please send your item(s) back to our warehouse using our easy prepaid return label for a refund. Your prepaid label will be attached to your invoice for use on Canadian orders. Should you choose to use it, a $5.00 shipping and handling charge will be deducted from your refund. The label cannot be used for returns from Nunavut, Yukon, the Northwest Territories or the US. In these areas, the customer must arrange for their own parcel return and pay applicable shipping costs.
With reduced warehouse staff, refunds will take longer to process than normal. You should expect to receive your refund within 5-7 business days after it has been received at our warehouse.
We currently do not offer exchanges online. We recommend returning your order and placing a new order online. Once we receive your original item back at our warehouse, we will process your refund. Please send an email to customer service at email@example.com with the new order number, your old order number and the name of the item(s) you exchanged and we will credit you for the $5 return shipping fee. You can return the item by following the “HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN ONLINE” process below.
HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN ONLINE
If you want to make a return for an online order, please follow the steps below:
- Access the online return centre here and enter your email to initiate a return.
- Select the item(s) you wish to return, choose a reason for the return from the drop-down list and click submit.
- Instructions will be emailed to you on how to return your item via Canada Post.
- Attach the RMA to the invoice in a pre-paid shipping label and ship back the items to the following address with email confirmation:
Suzy Shier INC
5700 RUE FERRIER
All refunds are subject to approval and must meet the requirements outlined in our return policy. We reserve the right to deny a refund if it does not meet the conditions of our return policy.
STILL NEED HELP?
Our Customer Support Team is here to assist you with anything you need! Reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.