RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Had a change of heart? We will gladly refund or exchange your order within 30 days of purchase.
Effective immediately and until further notice, online purchases cannot be returned instore. If you have an online purchase that you would like to return, please send it back to our warehouse using our easy prepaid return label for a refund.
Please note shipping fees are non-refundable.
For an easy return, a prepaid label will be attached to your invoice for use on Canadian orders. Should you choose to use it, a $5.00 shipping and handling charge will be deducted from your refund. The label cannot be used for returns from Nunavut, Yukon, the Northwest Territories or the US; in these areas, the customer must arrange for their own parcel return and pay applicable shipping costs.
We are currently not able to offer exchanges online. While our stores remain closed to protect our customers, employees and communities, we recommend returning your order and placing a new order online. Once we receive your original item back at our warehouse, we will process your refund. Please send an email to customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with the new order number, your old order number and the name of the item you exchanged and we will credit you for the $5 return shipping fee. You can return the item by following the “HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN ONLINE” process below.
HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN ONLINE
If you want to make a return for an online order, please follow the steps below:
- Access the online return centre hereand enter your email to complete a return.
- Select the item you wish to return, choose a reason for the return from the drop down list and click submit.
- Instructions will be emailed to you on how to return your item via Canada Post.
- Attach the RMA to the invoice in a pre-paid shipping label and ship back the items to the following address with email confirmation:
Suzy Shier INC
5700 RUE FERRIER
ONLINE RETURN POLICIES
- US orders: Once your return request is approved, please send your items using USPS.
- Return requests must be made within 30 days from order date as indicated on the original invoice.
- Merchandise must be in its original packaging, with merchandise tickets attached, accompanied by the original invoice.
- Refunds will be credited in the manner in which payment was made.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable for all purchases made online.
- Customer is responsible for shipping fees incurred in the return process.
- If the item received was damaged, it can be replaced for the same item, if available.
- All bodysuits are final sale. No refunds. No exchanges. No exceptions.
- Merchandise discounted by 50% or more is FINAL SALE and not eligible for exchanges or refunds, in store or online.