HOLIDAY WARDROBE GIVAWAY COMPETITION
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Contest is open to residents of Canada only and subject to Canadian law. No purchase required. The contest is void where the law prohibits it.
- The Holiday Wardrobe Giveaway (hereinafter called the "Contest") begins on Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 4:30 pm (EST) and ends on Sunday, November 22, 2018 at 11:59 pm (EST) ("Contest Period").
- You can register by (1) be a follower of @suzyshierofficial on Instagram (2) Liking the official Holiday Wardrobe giveaway post on @suzyshierofficial Instagram account (AND) by (3) tagging a friend that also follows @suzyshierofficial on instagram in the comments section of the official Holiday Wardrobe giveaway post on the Instagram account @suzyshierofficial.
- There WILL BE A TOTAL of ONE (1) PRIZE to win. The prize consists of TWO (2) Suzy gift cards valued at $150 redeemable at any Suzy Shier store or online at http://suzyshier.com. The winner will be selected by a draw on November 22, 2018. One (1) prize per winner. The random draw will take place among eligible entries received by 11:59 pm (EST) on November 22, 2018. An agent of Suzy's Inc. (the "Sponsor") will notify the potential winner by phone or email in the seven (7) days following November 22, 2018 at 11:59 pm. To win the prize (described below), the potential winner must first answer (unassisted) correctly and in a limited time to a mathematical skill-testing question ( "Regulatory Question") from the Sponsor's agent by email. If the potential winner can not be contacted within this three (7) day period for any reason, including but not limited to having a confidential phone number, or he is not able to answer the skill-testing question, or if he does not meet the conditions of the Contest established herein, he automatically loses the Prize and another draw will be held from the remaining eligible entries, received at the latest at the date and time of the applicable draw, to determine another winner. An agent of the Sponsor will attempt to contact the new potential winner within seven (7) business days of such selection, which will be subject to the same conditions as set out in this paragraph.
- Instagram entries will be accepted no later than 11:59 pm (EST) on the last day of the Contest Period. Participants can only register as described above.
- A total of ONE (1) prize (hereinafter referred to as "Prize") will be awarded. The Prizes consist of TWO (2) $150 Suzy Shier Gift Cards, redeemable at any Suzy Shier store or online at http://suzyshier.com. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize for another prize of comparable retail value, at its discretion and without notice. The Prize can not be redeemed for cash or other substitutes.
- No purchase is required to enter the Contest. Limit of one (1) entry per person. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- The Contest is open to all residents of Canada who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of submitting their online entry forms, provided that a parent or legal guardian must accept the Prize and answer the Skill-Testing Question on behalf of the potential winner if the potential winner is under the age of majority in such potential winner’s province of residence. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Contest is not open to employees, representatives and agents of the Sponsor, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and members of their respective immediate families.
- All entries shall automatically become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for entries not received or not considered eligible due to incomplete, unclear or indecipherable information, failed or interrupted network connections or other mechanical or technical problems, however caused, including a busy phone signal. The Sponsor shall have no liability for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website or features on the website during the Contest Entry Period, for any problems, including the failure to have cookies enabled, or mechanical or technical malfunction of, or damage to, any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, for failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Sponsor for any reason, for damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers”.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion; to cancel or suspend the Contest at any time without notice should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of the Contest rules. Should any such attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. 11. As a condition of winning, the potential winners must sign a Declaration and Release confirming compliance with the Contest rules and regulations, and releasing the Sponsor and any other person or entity associated in any way with the Contest, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, from any and all liability relating to or arising from or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, liability arising from the acceptance of the Prize as awarded. Upon successfully answering the Skill-Testing Question and returning a signed Declaration and Reldds of winning the Contest depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. ease, the selected entrant will be declared the winner of the Contest (“Winner”).
- By entering the Contest, each entrant, or if an entrant is under the age of majority, his/her parent or legal guardian on his/her behalf, automatically consents to the use and publication of the entrant’s name, city of residence, photograph, voice and/or image for any publicity and programming purposes, commercial or otherwise, in any and all media used by the Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies with respect to the Contest, without payment or compensation, throughout the world in perpetuity.
- Further, by entering the Contest, each entrant automatically accepts and agrees to be bound by these Contest rules and regulations, which are subject to change without notice to Contest entrants. By entering the Contest, each entrant automatically releases the Sponsor and any other person or entity associated in any way with the Contest, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and their respective advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability relating to or arising from or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, the selection of the Prize Winner and the administration of the Contest.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, close or suspend the Contest for any reason at any time during the Contest Entry Period, in its discretion and without prior notice. 15. Any dispute relating to the Contest (including, without limitation, a dispute as to whether an entrant has complied with all of the Contest rules and regulations) shall be resolved by the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, and the decision of the Sponsor shall prevail. All decisions of the Sponsor shall be final.
- With respect to the residents of Quebec, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des Alcools, Des Courses et des Jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- The Contest and the terms and conditions contained in these Contest rules and regulations shall be governed exclusively by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be adjudicated solely in the applicable court in Toronto, Ontario.
- The online entry forms and valid entries published on Facebook will be used to select and contact the Contest Winner and potential winners, in accordance with these Contest rules and regulations. In addition, such information will be used by the Sponsor to add entrants to the Sponsor’s database unless you have indicated otherwise on your ballot or online entry form and will be used by the Sponsor internally in accordance with the Sponsor’s privacy rules and policies. For additional information concerning the Sponsor’s privacy rules and policies, visit https://suzyshier.com/pages/privacy-policy